About Me

My photo
There is a lot I share about myself in my writings as well as my art. I dream and create. I live and learn.
I cry only with gratified tears.
Mistakes learned as lessons strengthened my well being, even as they chipped away at my heart.
Mirrored by her who is me, not myself. I have grown, I have shifted.
I have lost many loves and they be replaced by continued life, new life and understanding.
I kiss these lips and admire these eyes.
Living up to this title.
I will be this person.


-Angie

Friday, June 12, 2009

My journey to dreadlocks *2months*



I washed it today,and re-twisted it. The very front still comes undone, but that is to be expected since that is the softest part of my hair..well there and the very back row. everywhere else stays, and that makes it easier when I re-twist it.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so nice to see you...

Ms. Angie said...

Thnaks for stopping by I have been MIA. I am going to be by to read your work a little later! Hugs!

Music uplifts, There is a song for every moment,
a song for every emotion.