About Me

My photo
There is a lot I share about myself in my writings as well as my art. I dream and create. I live and learn.
I cry only with gratified tears.
Mistakes learned as lessons strengthened my well being, even as they chipped away at my heart.
Mirrored by her who is me, not myself. I have grown, I have shifted.
I have lost many loves and they be replaced by continued life, new life and understanding.
I kiss these lips and admire these eyes.
Living up to this title.
I will be this person.


-Angie

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Never too late for change

After doing research on cloth diapers,I decided to start using them for my little girl, up until potty training time at least. I figured it is never too late to do something good. Cloth-diapering will not only be good for my daughter but also the earth. I know I will get better the more diapers I make. I made this one out of fleece I had around the house, old flannel blankets, a terry cotton towel,and tri- fold 100% cotton birdseye diapers.


1 comments:

Pharoah said...

The diaper is cute!
LOL Sorry I don't have any babies that need one!

Music uplifts, There is a song for every moment,
a song for every emotion.