About Me

My photo
There is a lot I share about myself in my writings as well as my art. I dream and create. I live and learn.
I cry only with gratified tears.
Mistakes learned as lessons strengthened my well being, even as they chipped away at my heart.
Mirrored by her who is me, not myself. I have grown, I have shifted.
I have lost many loves and they be replaced by continued life, new life and understanding.
I kiss these lips and admire these eyes.
Living up to this title.
I will be this person.


-Angie

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Leader

To lead is not only knowing how to go before, but knowing how to walk beside. To lead is to understand,to share understanding. To lead is to teach, but also it is to learn. Set a path that you will strongly walk. Speak but not without listening. To lead is to inspire. LIVE.

Angie

1 comments:

mooshoo said...

the best leaders are the best servants.... there something to be said from that!!

hope you and your family are well:)

Music uplifts, There is a song for every moment,
a song for every emotion.