About Me

My photo
There is a lot I share about myself in my writings as well as my art. I dream and create. I live and learn.
I cry only with gratified tears.
Mistakes learned as lessons strengthened my well being, even as they chipped away at my heart.
Mirrored by her who is me, not myself. I have grown, I have shifted.
I have lost many loves and they be replaced by continued life, new life and understanding.
I kiss these lips and admire these eyes.
Living up to this title.
I will be this person.


-Angie

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happiness

Grasp the thought of happiness, take heed, hold on to it. With this nothing else matters. You become your thoughts, your thoughts become your life. Make love to its existence.

0 comments:

Music uplifts, There is a song for every moment,
a song for every emotion.