About Me

My photo
There is a lot I share about myself in my writings as well as my art. I dream and create. I live and learn.
I cry only with gratified tears.
Mistakes learned as lessons strengthened my well being, even as they chipped away at my heart.
Mirrored by her who is me, not myself. I have grown, I have shifted.
I have lost many loves and they be replaced by continued life, new life and understanding.
I kiss these lips and admire these eyes.
Living up to this title.
I will be this person.


-Angie

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weakness

Savage and unforgiving, who are you judge? To smile at the tears of a burdened heart, who are you to wear that smirk? You are unworthy of that judgemental crown. You are not right because they are wrong, you are as simple as they are. Knowing something is to know you know nothing at all. Their inquiries have strengthened there path to go forward, you have been weakened by your choice to judge.

0 comments:

Music uplifts, There is a song for every moment,
a song for every emotion.