About Me

My photo
There is a lot I share about myself in my writings as well as my art. I dream and create. I live and learn.
I cry only with gratified tears.
Mistakes learned as lessons strengthened my well being, even as they chipped away at my heart.
Mirrored by her who is me, not myself. I have grown, I have shifted.
I have lost many loves and they be replaced by continued life, new life and understanding.
I kiss these lips and admire these eyes.
Living up to this title.
I will be this person.


-Angie

Thursday, February 5, 2009




On the 24th of Februaury I will be 28 years young. I remember turning 6 and falling on my butt in front of my party guest. After that every birthday has been just another day. I look in the mirror and see all these physical changes, I anticipate more to come. If I was to fall on my butt in front of my party guest now-days my behind would be sore for days...and the story would be told repeatedly.Wow how things change.

7 comments:

Amariah said...

your still so young! Unlike myself who just turned 3-0. It's weird that in my head I feel the same as when I was five..I just look different in the mirror. I guess your only as old as you feel though ;-)

Ms. Angie said...

Yes indeed, you are only as old as you feel. I have vowed never to put the word old behind my age. I will be forever young!

Unknown said...

so is there gonna be a party?

Ms. Angie said...

I am going to celebrate and party at a lounge here on base. I am excited.

Unknown said...

YOU'VE BEEN HONORED...HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMAN'S DAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Ms. Angie.

Unknown said...

good morn...
stumbled across your great blog ..
love the diaper and your very cute leg warmers...
mona & the girls
have a great week...

Music uplifts, There is a song for every moment,
a song for every emotion.