About Me

My photo
There is a lot I share about myself in my writings as well as my art. I dream and create. I live and learn.
I cry only with gratified tears.
Mistakes learned as lessons strengthened my well being, even as they chipped away at my heart.
Mirrored by her who is me, not myself. I have grown, I have shifted.
I have lost many loves and they be replaced by continued life, new life and understanding.
I kiss these lips and admire these eyes.
Living up to this title.
I will be this person.


-Angie

Monday, February 2, 2009

This needs no title

Whether arguing the case of slavery for any culture, conversing about if people of different cultures and back-rounds should mix, Using the Racial slurs...whatever the case may be, The bigger picture is in my opinion these arguments extend hatred far and beyond race. I have had friends talk about discrimination and things that they have experienced and in the same sentence express a very unnecessary comment about a person's love life preference. Any person that is different rather it is skin color, because of hair color, dress, or even who they choose to love will experience all types of bigotry. I have experience all sorts of negativity, from every type of person. I feel that this behavior is a nasty action by all humans no specific group. This type of person open doors for hatred. This is not a race thing but a people thing. We all need to rise above.


This thought was inspired by my Uncle Bishop Angel Mason and my friends at ThinkPoz
I love you all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

no title needed indeed...

Music uplifts, There is a song for every moment,
a song for every emotion.