About Me

My photo
There is a lot I share about myself in my writings as well as my art. I dream and create. I live and learn.
I cry only with gratified tears.
Mistakes learned as lessons strengthened my well being, even as they chipped away at my heart.
Mirrored by her who is me, not myself. I have grown, I have shifted.
I have lost many loves and they be replaced by continued life, new life and understanding.
I kiss these lips and admire these eyes.
Living up to this title.
I will be this person.


-Angie

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tag you are it.


THE RULES:


*** Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

*** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.

*** Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 I was tagged by Kelly Boss Visit her Etsy Shop littlepapoose.etsy.com

I have two children
I love string cheese
Red is my favorite color
I watch cartoons
I collect elephants
I have 5 brothers
I am married


I am tagging

Marlene
FlutterBaby
Cozy
dawnberries
Jazzy Jemz
Trinity's Tutus
Rosa Dolce Designs

0 comments:

Music uplifts, There is a song for every moment,
a song for every emotion.