About Me

My photo
There is a lot I share about myself in my writings as well as my art. I dream and create. I live and learn.
I cry only with gratified tears.
Mistakes learned as lessons strengthened my well being, even as they chipped away at my heart.
Mirrored by her who is me, not myself. I have grown, I have shifted.
I have lost many loves and they be replaced by continued life, new life and understanding.
I kiss these lips and admire these eyes.
Living up to this title.
I will be this person.


-Angie

Thursday, December 4, 2008

TannerCustomCraft Creates Beauty

My bestfriend is expecting her second baby, a precious little girl. I recently took belly photos for her in celebration of her pregnancy, the handmade bracelet purchased from TannerCustomCraft was the perfect thing to add a simple touch of beauty.
Thank you so much.


1 comments:

Just Being Myself said...

Thank you so much! I teared up when I saw this!

Music uplifts, There is a song for every moment,
a song for every emotion.